Kymik Industries has set up its Liquid Storage Tank Manufacturing unit in Asansol, West Bengal, India. We have our Head Office in New Delhi and Branch office in Chennai and Kolkata, India.
Kymik contributes to the ‘Make In India’ initiative by eliminating imported tanks from the supply chain. We believe in the thriving potential of our people and hence we manufacture our goods in India, providing employment opportunities to our people and contributing to the Indian economy.
- ● From concept to completion, every step of a project is handled by our expert Engineers team.
- ● Efficient & Effective team to deliver optimum solutions.
- ● Empower & Encourage team to take initiative and deliver their best.
- ● Act with honesty and integrity without compromising the business ethics.
- ● Transact with Customers & Associates and Suppliers with respect, dignity & integrity.
Our Engineering Standards
- ● AS/NZS 1170 - 2007 - Tank Structure.
- ● FM 4020, NFPA 22 - FM GI Tank
- ● ANSI/INSF 61- 2008 (American) & AS/NZS 4020 : 2005 - Tank Liner.
- ● AS/NZ 1170.4 - 2002 - Wind Actions.
- ● AS 1170.4 - 1993 - Earthquake Loads.
- ● AS 2304 - 2011- Australian Standard for Water Storage for Fire Protection Systems.